Bailey

posted on: Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Monday, I was honored to hang out with lovely Bailey and help her update her headshots. She's a seasoned model, you see, at the tender age of eleven. Bailey and I met years ago when I used to book her for commercial shoots. Did you know I was a photo producer for many years? Oh, some of those days could be so rough! Taking photos of Bailey was much more fun. She's growing into such a young woman. On the ride to the location, she gave me the 411 on the popular kids, the not-so-popular kids and how she loves everything historical including this amazing mansion in Napa that we used as our backdrop. Bailey, I hope you land some great modeling assignments in 2011 and that you continue to enjoy school. Happy New Year and thanks for being my first session of the year!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Marita said...

These are superbly beautiful!!

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger