PK Part I

posted on: Friday, December 10, 2010

If I were a person of few words, I would simply write these nine letters: b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Unfortunately, for many, I'm not. I need to tell you the little story of our test shoot. For months, PK and I have wanted to test together. This is something photographers and models do to keep busy during down time, to work on ideas that have been swimming around in our heads, and to keep our books fresh. Once PK found it within herself to stay in town (I'm teasing you, girlfriend!), we booked a date and made it happen with the help of an amazing producer, Sandra Jones, and a very talented make up artist, Asal (www.AsalBeauty.com.) There we were on the side of Route 37 in Sonoma, our trunks popped open, music pumpin', hot tea poring into our cups, baguettes, prosciutto crudo, caramel toffee treats, hair spray, camera gear, and clothes. Do we know how to do it in style, or what? We broke our day up into two sessions: the black and white tight shots as shown here, and the color full length shots which I will post later. Enough can not be said for how good it felt to be in the company of these talented and professional women. Enjoy, and please come back for a peek at part two!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger