Kiran + Co.

posted on: Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are you as intrigued by the name as I am? The boy's name Kiran is pronounced keer-an. It is of Hindi and Sanskrit origin, and the meaning of Kiran is "beam of light". I'm here to tell you that Kiran's name is very fitting. He certainly moves at the speed of light! I could hardly keep up with this pint size ball of energy. He was on a mission to somewhere, but as soon as he would arrive to that somewhere, he was off again. Two of my favorite names are Lucia and Luciano. Both are Italian names and mean light. Notice that one of the family shots has flare - well, that is my creative liberty paying homage to Kiran's name and it's beautiful meaning. May you always live in the light of all that's good, Kiran. Such a pleasure to meet you!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger