Arden's 1st Birthday Published on Dear Baby!

posted on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One day I checked my email to find the sweetest message from Evi Ritter of Dear Baby, a german blog about, well, babies and motherhood. I have only had the pleasure to travel to Germany twice. Both visits were in the dead of winter. Although the weather was freezing cold and I had to pop into smoke-filled cafe's to dry off the damp chill, I really enjoyed myself there and would go again anytime. Unfortunately, the most I retained of the language is "guten tag" or "guten morgan" and "danke." My Italian gets me no where fast on the Frankfurt subway which is embarrassing. So, if you're like me and don't speak a lick of German, the lucky news is, photographs are universal. If you would like to have a peak, click HERE to see this darling blog and revisit the most prettiest in pink first birthday party designed by the talented blogger, herself, Reichel Broussard of Copycat Chic which was also featured on On to Baby a while back as well.

Happy Wednesday!




0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger