Vendor Spotlight | Little Miss Press + Verde Studio

posted on: Monday, January 21, 2013

If I could I would lay out every single piece of stationary that Bianca Moscorro of Little Miss Press has ever designed and plaster my walls with each and every work of art. Between her hand calligraphy, gold gilding and letter press, her work is simply stunning. Plus, I love how she incorporates the use of vintage stamps on her clients' envelopes which she sources through Verde Studio. If you're someone that is all about the details and finishing touches, then you are going to love browsing their sites. I just couldn't resist blogging about these two vendors today, because I think they are amazing resources to brides and party planners. Bianca collaborated with me on the Styled Italy Shoot that was recently published in Style Me Pretty. She blew me away with the gorgeous invitation she created, and we only communicated through several quick emails. Imagine that!?!? Really - that's either synergy or brilliance or both. I'll let you decide when you look through her work.

Enjoy!




0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger