My Favorite Things | Toss Designs + Caudalie

posted on: Monday, January 28, 2013

I revel in being organized, so when I stumbled upon Toss Designs last year, I nearly went weak in the knees. This make-up case that I picked up couldn't be more perfect. Its rectangular, boxy shape and magnetic barn doors that flop over one another as well as the handle on the side are ingenious. Not to mention the plastic coating makes it easy to keep clean. It even travels well. Next to that is another darling make-up case that my sister gave me for Christmas. What I love about this one is that she hand-made it herself. It fits all of my favorite Caudalie moisturizers and masks that I like to use. Unexpectedly, they both fit inside my bathroom drawer perfectly. And right about now my mom is having flashbacks to the movie Sleeping with the Enemy…


0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger