What's NEW at Sandra Fazzino Photography? {Menlo Park, CA Photographer}

posted on: Thursday, March 1, 2012

My tummy is filled with fluttering butterflies, because I'm sitting here at my desk working on a whole slew of yummy delicious improvements at Sandra Fazzino Photography. Yes, everything relates to food and that's why these changes taste so good, like bolognese lasagna oozing with besciamella straight-from-Emilia-Romagna-good. 

So, the first and most exciting update is SFP will now be offering new luxurious albums with select wedding and portrait packages. I can't think of a better way to archive your memories than by creating one of these luscious albums (see below). I know, decadent, right? I scoured the vendor show room at WPPI a couple weeks ago hunting for the products that best represent my style and the style of my beautiful clients. Below, are a range of albums with everything from velvet to linen to leather to photo paper covers. The print and binding quality is as good as it gets and there's something here to fit every budget. 

The second major change at SFP will be Order Appointments. Based on personal experience, I have decided to best serve my clients by scheduling an appointment to meet soon after your session to review your images together and be there with you to sip tea, have a glass of wine and munch on some homemade snacks while you place your order. I'm taking this extra step for two reasons. One, my husband and I married four and a half years ago, and we only purchased the CD of our images, and guess what. They're still sitting in the dark abyss of that polycarbonate plastic disc called a CD. Yes, I've looked at our photos many times on the computer, but I want something in our living area for our family and friends to see when they visit, and I want that something to be archival and gorgeous - as gorgeous as our wedding day. It's a little more romantic to sit on the couch and reminisce turning pages in an album than it is to hover over my computer screen together, don't ya think? I thought so! So, the Order Appointment will help my clients SEE and TOUCH the albums as well as print types and sizes and judge for themselves which options best suit them. Second, several of my clients this year had a hard time choosing sizes and understanding the proportions of print sizes. In order to better serve you, I'll be here to work through all of those kinks. For long distance clients, you're lucky - we will get to Skype!

I am looking forward to sharing the album samples once they arrive later this spring. Until then, please feel free to tell me what you think about these products and whether or not you feel I've hit your mark. 

All this talk of food may make me go for an early lunch, but that is nothing new. ; ) 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Marita said...

so exciting! i can't wait to see the samples in person!!!

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger