Spring Forth

posted on: Monday, March 12, 2012

The sweet delicate blossoms of the cherry tree revel in the morning sun while I bite into chocolate covered strawberries and begin another week full of new beginnings. 

One of the sweetest things Alessandro has ever said to me is, "I want to live through the seasons with you." We had just reconciled after a brief break up and while we were apart, it had dawned on him that for the first time we had been experiencing a "winter season." After more than two years of pure romance and bliss our love was becoming comfortable, expected and maybe even boring.  

I was forced to step away because he courageously admitted he was having second thoughts about marriage. We were living together, and I needed to let him figure things out. When he called and asked to see each other and spoke those words to me, I knew my lost soul mate had returned for good. 

I am blessed to have someone by my side who can recognize that there are seasons in life that we must endure. And when we are patient, grace has time to refill our hearts with delight over and over again despite all the many chilly winds that may blow.

I feel the same way about my work. Regardless of all the many mistakes and veering off course, there will always be opportunity for renewal and new beginnings. 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger