Sarah-Lynn's Bat Mitzvah | Highlands Country Club, Oakland, CA

posted on: Monday, June 18, 2012

If anyone were to ask me what is the one single most important aspect of my life, my response would be my faith in a loving God. All I know is when I trust in something bigger and better than myself, life unfolds in abundant ways. 

Sarah-Lynn reminded me of that yesterday when I had the honor and the pleasure of photographing her Bat Mitzvah. Her grace as well as her own faith are powerful examples to me, and I am so grateful to have had the honor of witnessing Sarah-Lynn celebrate her transition into adulthood in the Jewish community. Her rich culture, loving family, adorable sisters, generous and compassionate spirit, and dedication to her community are indeed beautiful examples of God's grace and abundance. 

Mazel tov!!!!!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger