Beverly Hills Engagement

posted on: Saturday, November 19, 2011

Being liked is one of the most important things in the world to me. Being respected ranks even higher. Throw in the fact that I'm highly sensitive, and you've got a killer mix. One that I'm so grateful my husband has the stomach for. I tell you internet, I didn't earn any "likes" on this shoot!

This poor, poor couple saw me at my worst. I'll flat out admit it. We were chasing the light and wouldn't you know that they can't walk two feet in Beverly Hills without bumping into someone they know?! Or simply because they're so eye catchingly beautiful, strangers would stop to stare and ask questions. I was trying SO hard to be gracious but we really needed to hustle because I was due to fly back to San Francisco that night. Then, of course, wouldn't it be just our luck that a security guard took his time to explain at length how the area above the Rodeo steps is private property. Could I have embarrassed myself anymore by bluntly replying, "You're wasting my time, because I'm not shooting in that area, but thanks." I come from a long line of women that don't mince their words - it's no excuse - but what can I say - he caught me at a BAD time!

Maybe that's why this couple prefers to remain anonymous?!

All that aside and with a heart full of love and warmth for these two, I have to say, their love and devotion is contagious, gentle and compassionate. They wanted to include all of their favorite things in their session - their first apartment together, their Christian faith, strawberry cupcakes, Tabasco - their dog and my new heart throb, and their neighborhood where they spend free time together strolling hand in hand.

Just look how happy and in love these two are, and I think you'll agree: It was worth all my sass mouthin'. 

I wish you a LOVELY wedding next summer and a life full of love, light and laughter. XXXOOO 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

lauriesterner said...

You're amazing...

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger