Noah

posted on: Thursday, September 1, 2011

It would be any other ordinary day for Noah. He slides downstairs, lego catalog in hand, sits at the kitchen counter to a bowl of cereal lovingly prepared for him by his dad. He eats lazily, more interested in his next mega lego creation than filling his belly. But today, he's running a fever and a small crew is coming to photograph lingerie. This is the scene I walked in on the morning of the Janine Robin shoot. Rosy's son is pretty extraordinary. For a nine year old, he's already winning awards for his talents in short stories. Plus, he speaks Italian, Russian and English - to boast just a touch.

Suffice it to say, he's hip in my book, and I feel like these photos display his character so well.  I am glad I snapped a few for his mom as a thank you, because she inspires me (and many others) to no end.

Abbraccio, Rosy!!!! Your package should arrive to you soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger