Mansi + Jason. A Wedding at the SF Zoo.

posted on: Tuesday, September 20, 2011

(photographed as a 2nd shooter for Alison Bank of First Comes Love.)

A couple weeks ago, I posted a sneak peek of Mansi + Jason's Indian themed wedding at the San Francisco Zoo. Here are a few more from the day… the day that made me happy to do what I do…. the day I remembered fondly one of my most favorite films of all time, Slumdog Millionaire (as they played the soundtrack throughout the day.)

My favorite moment (of many) from the film is the smile on Jamal when he realizes he doesn't know the answer to the last million dollar question and Latika is smiling on the other side of the phone line with the same thoughts. The irony of the moment is also their "ah-ha" moment as they realize, every moment has led them to this exact time and place and what's meant to be has been and will be, always, because "it is written." My interpretation of that is that everything we do in the present creates a map leading us to where we're going - our destiny. In my personal belief, we are destined for goodness when we live in God's light and love and have the courage and faith to continue walking even when it gets very very dark.

Wishing everyone love and light. Happy Tuesday.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger