Gabilicious

posted on: Friday, April 29, 2011

I know there are many that do not favor nick names. However, I don't want to imagine how boring life would be without them. Gabriella is a beautiful name through and through. Of Hebrew origin it means, "God is my strength." {How lovely to be reminded of that everyday!} Coincidentally, I chose Gabriella as my confirmation name. But really, when you look at these images - doesn't "Gabilicious" come to mind? She's Gabi, she's delicious, so in my books, she's Gabilicious.

These are a few select images from a project {not-so-top-secret} that I'm working on with a few other fabulous and fine women. Can't wait to share the details. For now, I can tell you that the stylist on this shoot was Rosy Fridman Strazzeri. To say I adore her is an understatement. Her style, her vision, her feminine strength is heaven. Working with her on this short shoot was such a gift and a treat. One of my favorite things (of many) about Rosy is her use of the word "geniale" which translated from italian means "brilliant, ingenious; of genius." Imagine working with someone and hearing that word being used to describe the outcome of your collective creativity. It would feel good, right?!

All that said, there's some big news coming up, so please stay tuned. Will share some fun changes in life and on the blog in the next couple weeks.

Happy Spring!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

CKnight said...

Dear Sandra,

It was so much fun to do the photoshoot! Gabi or as you say "Gabilicious" will love seeing these pics when she's older and read this piece of your blog. She will definitely cherish it for many years to come!

Gracie Bella!

Love, The Knighs

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger