Love{ly}

posted on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Idea. She lingers with me in bed at night swirling and dancing around my pillow until her noisy murmurs fade and dreams begin. As the sun awakens and whiskers attached to a chubby orange tabby tickle my nose, she stretches and begins encircling me again. She persists. "Scalloped edges," she whispers. "Silk hand-dyed ribbon, metallic prints, gold embossed letters stamped in the word A.M.O.R.E. A box, a simple box embellished with golden flowers. And do me a favor, make sure each photo depicts an embrace." Servitude beckons, and the next week is spent preparing each of her requests, carefully piecing each element together by hand. Then, she appears. Idea is born. I name her Valentina. Afterall, she is love{ly}.

Buon San Valentino!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandra! That is stunning. Your idea has come a long way from the prototype I saw.
-Christina (from work)

Christa said...

My goodness - these photographs are just BEAUTIFUL! and so elegant - I want this package!! How can I order one? and Congratulations on the Wedding Chicks post! xoxo, Christa

Sara Bereika said...

Fabulous work my sister. We've both said it... "If you build it, they will come." Keep on building girlfriend.

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger