East Coast Bound!

posted on: Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm heading to the east coast on the following dates and am available for portrait sessions! I'll be in Middletown, CT attending the Mercy High School Reunion class of 1990 and visiting family Friday, September 24th-28th. Then, I will be in Richmond, VA visiting my mom and sister October 18th-21st and in Washington D.C. for the NIAF Gala October 21st-24th.

Mercy girls, if you haven't already, you can register for the reunion by clicking on the link above.

I'm offering a 50% discount on print orders to all east coasters! For pricing information, please visit my website. To book, shoot me an email or give me a ring! sandra@sandrafazzino.com | 415-336-5128.

Here is a list of sessions currently booked:

Middletown, CT - Wadsworth Mansion
Sat., Sept. 25th at 10am - Hunter-Konstan
Sat., Sept. 25th at 3:00pm - Marino-Fleisher
Sun., Sept. 26th at 11:30am - Dawson-Cinclair
Sun., Sept. 26th at 3pm - Salafia-Pepitone

I can't wait to see everyone!!

Since my hubby is missing the reunion, here's a pic of Alessandro and I in Napa after eating ourselves silly at Bottega, our very very most favorite restaurant.



0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger