Christina + David

posted on: Thursday, September 9, 2010

On Sunday, September 5th, I had the pleasure of photographing Christina and David's wedding in Orinda, CA. Christina and I met two years ago at FVLC where I volunteered to help her coordinate the organization's 30th anniversary fundraiser. We've remained in touch, and when she announced her engagement to David and asked me to photograph their wedding, I was thrilled for her and honored she thought of me to document their special day. These two are made for each other. Blessings and good wishes for many years of love and happiness! Oh, and thank you to my partner in crime, Marita Madeloni, who was COVERED in burrs and itching for hours after chopping down the sun-dried weeds so the couple could stand against that tree! You took one for the team, Madeloni!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger