Published | Today's Bride

posted on: Thursday, February 6, 2014

My mother finds it hard to believe that I never dreamed of my own wedding as a little girl. But if she thinks about it, the only weddings attended by my family were big fat Sicilian weddings - and I could just never quite imagine myself walking down the aisle with puffy sleeves and mile high hair while awaiting me at the altar was a guy named Sebby who drove an Irac Z that had flashing rear lights blinking "Italia".

Then, one random day I became obsessed with wedding magazines. Forget the guy, forget the vows, or happily ever afters, I just wanted to live in the beauty that graced each and every page. Fast forward to many years later, and out of no foresight of my own, my photographs are nestled in the pages of Today's Bride SF Bay Area magazine. It is such a thrill and a delight to see these images in print!

This 1920's styled shoot was so much fun. Each vendor was just amazing, and I am so excited to finally be able to share these images here on the blog today.

Venue: Kohl Mansion
Flowers + Event Planning: Mandy Scott Events
Photography: Sandra Fazzino
Wedding Dress: Nouvelle Vogue
Men's Accessories: Gene Hiller
Hair: Elisa Bunnell
Make Up: Skyla Arts 
Stationary: Little Miss Press
Jewelry: Dilek Sezen
Cake: Pretty Please Bakeshop
Rentals: Hartmann
Linens: Napa Valley Linens
Models: Exalt Talent Agency






































1 comments:

Bianca Mascorro said...

Wonderful work, as always, and I'm thrilled to see this go to print! xoxo

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger