Jouer Lipstick | My Favorite Things

posted on: Friday, March 1, 2013


Lately, I've been searching for the perfect lipstick. I'm here to tell you, it hasn't been an easy find. They're either to sticky, to glittery, not the right color… Even after an hour at Sephora, I come up nearly empty handed. And then, as if the beauty fairies heard my prayers, these colorful, sheer, gorgeous lip glosses by Jouer landed in my lap. I actually won a trial sample of several colors at the Beyond Blu Bungalow event this past Sunday thanks to Nicole Nguyen of Blush, who happens to be one of my new favorite make up artists. 

If you've been on the hunt like me, I encourage you to give these a whirl. What I love about the trial sizes is I have a color for every mood and can easily pop them in my clutch for a night out. 

xo


0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger