Elle + Josh | Styled Engagement Session | Cavallo Point, Sausalito

posted on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Back in February, I met this sweet Florida-grown photographer, Sara Lajevardi, at a Tanja Lippert T&T Dynamite workshop on the Art of Directing.  She was coming into town, and we decided to practice what we learned several months prior. It was a struggle to find a real couple who could hang out with us on a Wednesday, but we lucked out. Exalt Model + Talent Agency sent over Elle and Josh. They're gorgeous, right? Right, but they're not a real couple… Hmmmm. We were up for the challenge. Believe it or not, this was Josh's first time in front of a professional's camera, and I think he did an amazing job. Thank you, Josh! Elle is a total pro and helped us make Josh feel at ease right quick.

What was so exciting for me about this session is that when I look at the final results, had I not booked these models myself, I would mistake them for a true head-over-heals-in-love couple. So many of my clients feel nervous when they land in front of my camera, but I think this goes to show, no matter how nervous my clients may feel, there is a way to melt that fear away and simply have a good time during a portrait session and produce beautiful results.

At least, this is what I hope Miss Tanja would think of these results. ; )









 





0 comments:

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger