Shawna + Michael. Maternity Portraits.

posted on: Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shawna and Michael, I had such a good time with you during our portrait session last weekend. Your ideas were fun and playful. Emma, your adorable pug, was a doll-baby. I can't believe how well she got along with our tabby, Zeus. And I'm so excited to learn if you're having a boy or a girl!

After our session, I felt like I was walking on clouds. You two are not only gorgeous but you're warm and easy going. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon together. I hope these hold you over until your on-line gallery is ready!

And thank you, to your equally beautiful friends, Lauren + Glenn, for their referral!!

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



2 comments:

Shalon said...

simply beautiful!

Sandra Fazzino said...

Thank you, so much, Shalon! I checked out your work and it's beautiful, too!

Sandra Fazzino Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger